203 Lennard Street is a truly remarkable contemporary executive residence designed by award winner, Peter Fryer. An extraordinary opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of the big smoke for a truly idyllic rural experience. Peacefully positioned on 5.5 acres in an exquisite peaceful rural setting, this unforgettable residence has been meticulously designed for the ultimate enjoyment and seamless transition into a unique lifestyle.
A small novel could be written on the individual features, however, at the risk of leaving out what may become some of your most enjoyable features, I have culled the list to provide you with the basics.
Beyond these, you will need to view and let your eyes discover all that awaits you at your own leisure!
* Impressive foyer with feature walnut walls
* Classical white kitchen with stone bench tops, Gaggenau built-in oven, microwave, warming drawers, dishwasher, coffee machine and cupboards galore!
* Informal dining
* Inviting living room with built in stone entertainment unit
* Private study with built-in walnut desks, integrated white lacquer cupboards & a viewing window. This entire area has dramatic floor to ceiling windows with views across the entertaining areas & the pool capturing sensational private paddock views!
* Now are you in for a surprise! Tucked away is your very own Star Wars "Death Star" Home Movie Theatre featuring Bowers & Wilkins 7 speaker surround sound, 100 inch screen, projector & 6 reclining cinema chairs.
* The resort style Master bedroom is positioned at the East wing of the home & features dramatic floor to ceiling windows, built-in stone headboard, walk-in dressing room complete with ample spotted gum cupboards & a laundry chute. The ensuite is a knock out! Floor to ceiling travertine tiles, stone bench tops, double shower, free standing bath, separate wc & bidet.
* The family or guest wing is positioned at the West wing of the home, affording privacy for family or guests, complete with a relaxing sitting room again with dramatic floor to ceiling windows and attractive built-in walnut cupboards.
* The three additional bedrooms are generous indeed and come with study desks, built-in robes & great views.
* The Jack n Jill bathroom is a roomy contemporary classic adorned with floor to ceiling travertine tiles, two vanities, large shower & wc.
* The laundry does not disappoint. Plenty of white cupboards in this storeroom that leads to the well appointed laundry with excellent bench space, storage & an internal drying line.
* Massive double garage with an automatic door and room for additional guest parking outside via the electronic gate from the street. A boardwalk leads to the Gym/Workshop & Stables.
THE ULTIMATE IN ALFRESCO ENTERTAINING AWAITS.
Perfectly positioned in between the alfresco entertaining area, complete with built in cupboards & bbq with attractive walnut cladding and the second alfresco area affording casual seating is the electric heated RESORT STYLE POOL built into the residence under the main roof, complete with rain shower and gorgeous paddock, tree top views.
GYM/WORKSHOP & STABLES:
Accessed from the street from a separate driveway with ample parking for 3-4 cars, a boat or caravan, the choice is yours. This massive room could be either a gym, a studio, or guest house with some modifications required. It comes complete with a kitchenette with stone bench tops, a powder room, a workshop area with stainless steel bench tops & built-in walnut cupboards.
Horse enthusiasts will appreciate the clean lines of the two jarrah stables, feed room, grooming area, tack room with kitchenette & stone bench tops. There is plenty of room to house a FLOAT inside. Of course the opportunity exists to utilise these areas to suit your individual needs.
AN ADDITIONAL STORAGE SHED:
Providing space for vehicles, trailers, quad bikes or horse float
RIDING ARENA: 40 X 20m riding arena.
North facing for passive heating & cooling. Private outlook over paddocks that lead toward the creek.
Floating slab & architectural VM Zinc cladding to the exterior.
3.8m high ceilings with 2.4m internal walnut doors.
Spotted gum flooring, quality carpets.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system, BORE reticulated lawns, fully fenced paddocks with rich, loamy soil. Aquarius Wastewater Treatment System. Electric gates to the main house.
203 Lennard Street is a contemporary classic, a residence that imposes a glorious shadow on the rich tapestry of Herne Hill's rural landscape.
YOUR WAIT IS OVER.
Agnes is well and truly at home in real estate, being a natural salesperson coupled with strong marketing and negotiation expertise, which has resulted in hundreds of clients entrusting Agnes to sell their homes, often more than once. Having a love for real estate and selling, Agnes focuses her energy and expertise in negotiating, marketing and her flair for interior design, helping potential clients achieve their property dreams. Agnes has the ability to sell homes with varying price ta...