This enchantingly beautiful 4 x 1 rambling weatherboard & iron loft home will simply take your breath away. If you think the exterior is stunning – wait until you see inside!
The white picket fence sets the scene for you to walk in and fall in love!
• Attractive front veranda
• Lead light door leads to a gallery style impressive hallway with white dado walls, attractive wallpaper, fretwork & stunning chandelier
• Elegant guest bedroom at the front with fireplace & mantle, sash window, floorboards, subtle use of wallpaper, picture rail & r/c unit
• The second bedroom is also at the front and is spacious & beautifully decorated, again with sash window, boards, gorgeous light fitting & r/c unit
• The third bedroom will not disappoint – sash window, floorboards & gorgeous decor
• Off the hallway, stairs lead to the romantic master bedroom complete with parent’s retreat and walk in robe. French doors lead to a private informal sitting area affording garden and pool views – that perfect spot to relax and unwind.
• At the end of the hall you step down to an inviting informal dining and family room with French Doors & r/c unit.
• The white country kitchen is the hub of the home and has plenty of cupboard & bench space. The stove in recessed into the old fireplace and is framed with attractive black & white splash back tiles as are the bench tops. Butler’s sink, dishwasher & sash windows.
• The renovated bathroom come laundry is a ‘knock out’! shower, claw foot bath, vanity and the laundry has its own stylish cupboard, sink & again the subtle use of attractive wallpaper
• Separate wc with a door to the pool area – for easy convenience.
• The ultimate in alfresco entertaining awaits you! Informal dining overlooking the sparkling pool which has plenty of room to sit and relax and cool off on those hot summer nights.
• Additional features: easy care gardens, small garden shed, high ornate ceilings, skirting boards, dado walls, feature wallpaper, timber floors, gorgeous light fittings, sash windows.
Located in a cosy cul de sac set amongst character homes and in walking distance to the café strip, pubs, restaurants, Guildford Grammar, transport and is close to shopping centres, the new Midland hospital, airports, and all the treats on offer in the Swan Valley.
THROW AWAY THOSE GLOSSY MAGAZINES!