This exquisite home renovated to perfection will simply TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!
Privately tucked down a long lane with views across the tennis courts, you will be swept off your feet every step of the way!
• Wide rambling verandas overlooking lush established gardens
• Impressive entrance with wrought iron chandelier & turret
• Stylish formal lounge with fireplace & marble surround, wrought iron chandelier & Plantation shutters
• Formal dining room with the subtle use of elegant wallpaper (or music room)
• State of the art contemporary kitchen which is the hub of the home and boasts concrete bench tops, glass splash back, cupboards galore, dishwasher, stainless steel stove & contemporary light fittings.
• Informal dining and inviting family room with vaulted ceiling, black ceiling fan, French doors to the veranda &Plantation shutters.
• Fitted study with bi-fold French doors
• Beautiful guest bedroom with built in robe & ceiling fan
• Romantic master bedroom with stunning wallpaper, walk in robe, superb ensuite, ceiling fan & bay window seat overlooking the basketball court.
• Two linen cupboards & a shoe closet
• Clean lines abound the family bathroom that has a separate wc.
• Renovated laundry with ample storage and outside access
• Double auto garage with vaulted ceiling, excellent storage and access to the veranda
• Relaxing alfresco entertaining area under part of the veranda with partly enclosed remote controlled sun blinds
• Lush established gardens with fish pond, rose arbour, fruit trees and artificial lawn.
• Auto reticulation system
• Security system
• Additional off street parking for two cars, ELECTRONIC SECURITY GATE to the main property
• Blackbutt timber floors, quality carpets, drapes and light fittings
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Extensive attractive paved pathways offering so many inviting places to sit and unwind and soak up the views.
• Gorgeous brick & iron home with sweeping verandas built in 1995.
• Block size: 625m2 GREEN TITLE.
• In walking distance to the pubs, restaurants, café strip, transport & Guildford Grammar. Close the Swan Valley, airports, shopping centres and the new Midland Hospital.
COME LET YOUR EYES DISCOVER THIS RAVING BEAUTY!