Simply gorgeous (circa 1932) 5 x 2 brick & tile Art Deco home in walking distance to the SWAN RIVER, the Café strip, pubs, restaurants, transport, the exclusive Guildford Grammar School and only minutes from the airport & all the treats on offer in the Swan Valley.
• High brick wall with electronic gates
• Attractive front gardens with timber deck & seating area
• Wide veranda – that perfect spot to relax
• Impressive entrance with attractive Art Deco wall lights
• Formal lounge with fireplace, ornate ceiling, stunning lead light window, French doors & Art Deco light fixtures
• Dining room with ornate panelled ceiling, unique light fitting & lead light French doors
• The timber kitchen is the hub of the home and has fitted cupboards to the ceiling, good bench space, stainless stove & dishwasher.
• Private Master bedroom at the front with stunning lead light window
• Three additional good sized bedrooms
• Renovated white bathroom
• Separate powder room
• Library/Study with fitted bookshelves & lead light window
• Spacious Family room with bi-fold doors to the alfresco entertaining area
• Laundry and 2nd wc.
• Pitched gabled alfresco area with extensive paving
• Lush established gardens with veggie troughs
• Cubby House & Chook pen
• Powered workshop with timber shutter doors
• Single garage with shopping entrance – ample off street parking
• STUDIO – French doors adorned with timber shutters – sitting room, contemporary bathroom, r/c unit & gas bayonet.
Additional features: High ornate ceilings, timber floors, lead light windows & French doors, some Art Deco light fittings, 4 x r/c units, electronic wrought iron gates, lush established auto reticulated gardens. Right of Way at the rear with gate to the back yard.
Side access Block size: 886m2
YOUR WAIT IS OVER!