Get ready to roll up your sleeves and transform this Circa 1920 weatherboard & iron home into a RAVING BEAUTY! Perfectly positioned on a 673m2 block & located in a pretty street amongst character homes.
• Picket fence
• Central hall
• Two bedrooms at the front one with Art Deco French doors, the other has an attractive lead light window
• Lounge room with brick fireplace
• Kitchen meals
• Sitting room/study overlooking the back garden
• Back sleep out
• Bathroom with claw foot bath
• Additional features: timber floors, skirting boards, high ceilings, ducted evaporative air conditioning & lush gardens.
Definitely not for the faint hearted – just let your imagination go wild!