Charming remodelled 4 x 2 brick & tile 1928 Art Deco Delight tucked away behind a high brick wall and framed by lush tropical gardens. Like a breath of fresh air ......
• Wide front veranda
• Impressive central hallway
• Private master bedroom with walk in robe, superb ensuite, ceiling fan & r/c unit
• Guest bedroom at the front with timber floors & brick fireplace
• Inviting family room with attractive built in cupboards either side of the old fireplace
• Spacious dining room with r/c unit & French doors to the alfresco area
• The kitchen is the hub of the home and is simply a “knock out”. Jarrah cupboards galore, ample bench space, central island bench, gas hot plate, wall oven & gorgeous window
• Family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity & wc.
• Well appointed laundry with outdoor access
• The ultimate in Alfresco entertaining awaits you! Pitched gable with ceiling fan, timber decking and casual dining and seating areas.
• Lovely grassed area
• Double auto garage accessed from the Right of Way at the back – definitely a bonus.
• Ample off street parking from East Street and side access
• Additional features: High ornate ceilings, skirting boards, timber floors, period doors, stunning light fittings.
Block size: 690m2