Tucked away behind a very attractive high white wall sits this 3 x 1 brick & tile Art Deco delight. Surrounded by stunning gardens with plenty of spots to tempt you to just relax and unwind. Boasting:
• Well set back from the fence
• Step up to the elevated private enclosed front veranda & watch the world go by
• Central hallway with timber floors, linen closet & attractive Fretwork
• Spacious formal lounge with timber floors, Art Deco ceiling, brick fireplace, white shutters & a r/c unit
• Roomy master bedroom overlooks the front veranda, & has timber floors, attractive Art Deco ceiling & a r/c unit.
• Two additional bedrooms – one with a cooling unit
• The family bathroom has been partially renovated & has a shower over the bath, a new vanity, some shelving & a cute Art Deco window
• The colourful kitchen/meals with black & white flooring is striking & is the hub of the home. It has an electric upright stove, dishwasher & good storage.
• Laundry with separate WC
• Back veranda
• The backyard is just gorgeous! Beautiful established gardens, hedging, a lovely grassed area and plenty of spots to sit and relax.
• White, timber decked pergola adorned with potted colour and there is even an old Metters Stove & old laundry trough.
• The storeroom which has been painted white simply blends in with the overall theme of the home.
• Patio & single carport – accessed via the Right of Way off First Avenue is definitely a bonus
• The East side of the home is grassed and there is another pretty white picket gate to the front garden.
• Just a stroll to Guildford Grammar, Governor Stirling, the SWAN RIVER, shopping precinct, transport and buzzing Guildford and Midland Shops. 10 minutes from the airports. Block size: 569m2
PRETTY AS A PICTURE!