Every now and then something unique & memorable comes our way and this stunning brick & iron period home, oozing warmth, charm & a touch of nostalgia is no exception.
• Framed by fragrant roses
• Corner position with lovely views across to King’s Meadow
• Wide rambling veranda
• Impressive central corbelled arch hallway with period light fittings
• Romantic master bedroom at the front with fireplace & mantle, sash windows, timber floors & stunning light fitting
• Two additional double bedrooms with sash windows, gorgeous light fittings, timber floors (one with another fireplace & mantle)
• Stylish formal lounge room with attractive bay window, fireplace & mantle, feature brick wall, timber floors & chandelier
• Inviting formal dining room with fireplace & mantle, lead light door to the veranda, timber floors & chandelier
• Cosy sitting room with timber floors & garden views
• Large kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher, black Belling stove, Metters stove, sash windows and gorgeous garden views
• Family bathroom with vanity, shower, attractive lead light window and separate wc with closet
• The laundry is outside & under the main roof
• Patio with brick paving
• SPARKLING pool
• Simply stunning private back garden with access of Hubert Street,
• Grassed garden area facing East
• Single garage with the option of off street parking for two in tandem
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: 5 r/c units, auto reticulated gardens, high ornate ceilings, timber floors, high profile skirting boards, stunning light fittings, stylish décor, 4 fireplaces with mantles. In walking distance to the pubs, restaurants, cafe strip, Guildford Grammar & transport. Close to the airport, shopping centres and the new Midland Hospital.
Block size: 614m2.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!