Circa 1890's 3x2 brick & iron masterpiece.
Come let your eyes discover this simply irresistible character home that will take your breath away! Impressive from every angle inside & out, you are in for a treat when you leisurely soak up every detail of this memorable home, renovated to perfection.
• White picket fence adorned with beautiful gardens
• Wide rambling timber decked veranda
• Impressive central corbelled arched hallway
• Luxurious spacious bedroom with fireplace & attractive white shutters
• Another gorgeous double bedroom with fireplace & attractive white shutters
• Inviting formal lounge room with fireplace and decorative mantle
• Private Master bedroom a the back of the home with a secluded elevated deck capturing courtyard views.
• Family bathroom complete with vanity, bath & wc
• Exquisite second bathroom complete with black & white flooring, pressed tin ceiling, claw foot bath, shower & wc.
• Cosy informal dining with French doors to the Alfresco area
• Study area
• Breakfast bar with marble bench tops
• Stunning French Provincial kitchen with ample bench space, cupboards galore, dishwasher & stainless steel stove
• French Provincial scullery with attractive black & white floors ,dishwasher, room for a fridge and great storage
• French doors lead to the ultimate in Alfresco entertaining you can enjoy ALL YEAR ROUND! Pitched gabled roof with Colonial ceiling fans, affording casual dining
& living, an outdoor kitchen complete with stainless steel stove, sink & excellent storage. Careful consideration have been given to being able to enjoy this truly amazing space all year round. Fitted with insulation, an r/c unit, ceiling fans & glazed windows. The laundry forms part of this area.
• Private back garden with turf for easy convenience, easy care gardens & attractive private courtyards.
• There is an additional small room off the back courtyard – could be a sewing room, extended laundry – the choice is yours.
• Two small garden sheds
• Double Carport in tandem
21 SOLAR PANELS!
Additional features: High ornate ceilings, skirting boards, timber boards, stunning light fittings, white shutters, ornate wrought iron bars to the front two windows, fireplaces, under floor heating, cooling unit in the kitchen, ducted evaporative air conditioning to the main part of the home, ceiling fans & r/c unit in the alfresco, auto reticulation, 2 gas instant HWS. Block size: 607m2
Just a stroll to the pubs, cafes, restaurants, transport, Guildford Grammar. Close to the airport, Swan Valley, shopping centres & the new Midland hospital.
THROW AWAY THOSE GLOSSY MAGAZINES!