Circa 1890 Victorian in superb location with oodles of scope to renovate and or extend and transform into a RAVING BEAUTY!
Sure there are some improvements to make but YOU get to choose! Let your creative imagination go wild! The good news is:
• Re roofed 5 years ago
• Front 4 rooms including hallway restumped and levelled 10 years ago.
• It is one of the last remaining period homes in Guildford with the original corrugated external cladding
• Three large bedrooms. sash windows, original hand cut jarrah floorboards, high ornate ceilings, cornices & high profile skirting boards.
• Spacious formal lounge with exposed brick fireplace & 2 sets of attractive black French doors
• Step down off the hallway into the roomy family and dining room
• Central kitchen with gas upright stove & range hood, dishwasher, pressed tin splashback, metters stove recessed into the fireplace with exposed bricks & ample storage
• Small laundry leads to the bathroom
• 5 x reverse cycle air con units
• BLOCK SIZE: 663m2
• Walk to pubs, cafes. Guildford Grammar, transport, minutes from the airport and the gorgeous Swan Valley.
• The Street façade is brick, but the internal/external walls are the original lath & plaster – which means it is easier to open rooms up creating a more open plan feel if that is your desire.
• Single carport, single garage (with mechanics pit) and additional off street parking – a HUGE
• The corrugated iron outbuildings are in need of restoration but again, let your imagination run wild! One building but divided into three rooms. Hand cut floorboards & timber lined walls – a pool room, guest house or studio – endless possibilities!
• Gorgeous leafy backyard.
NO NEED TO WATCH THOSE HOME IMPROVEMEMTS ON T.V. - 72 SWAN STREET IS WAITING FOR THAT RIGHT PERSON TO TRANSFORM IT INTO A SUBSTANTIAL HOME in a fantastic location.