Privately positioned behind a high brick wall you will find a stunning 3x1 home set on a generous 675m2 block:
• Entrance hall with Art Deco ceiling
• Stylish formal lounge with Art Deco ceiling, cornices, window, light fitting, & brick wood burning fireplace
• Formal dining room with Art Dec ceiling, cornices & light fitting – lovely views to the sitting room
• The white & timber kitchen with cupboards galore is the hub of the home and features attractive dado walls & overlooks the informal dining & sitting room.
• Step down to the informal dining room with feature painted timber walls, ceiling fan & courtyard views
• Inviting sitting room with bay window, slow combustion stove and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 1 is located at the front of the home and is currently used as a library come office, featuring Art Deco ceiling, window, ceiling fan & timber floors
• Bedroom 2 is also at the front and has timber blinds, timber floors & a ceiling fan
• Contemporary renovated bathroom with shower, glass vanity & bowl & wc.
• Bedroom 3 is located at the rear of the home and has an r/c unit, built in robes, an attractive 10 light door & sliding doors to the private courtyard
• Good size laundry and 2nd wc.
• Private flagstone paved rear courtyard
• Storage area
• Lush private rear gardens with mature trees affording shade & privacy
• Block size: 675m2.
Additional features: Secure gates at the front, flagstone parking for 2. Security screens fitted to all doors & windows, alarm system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the front part of the home, r/c unit in bedroom 3. Easy care auto reticulated gardens. New gutters, freshly painted inside & out, roof repointed. Just a stroll to the café strip, pubs, restaurants & Guildford Grammar. Minutes from the airport, shopping centres, and all the treats on offer in the Swan Valley
COME LET YOUR EYES DISCOVER THIS RAVING BEAUTY!