Gorgeous 1980’s rendered 3 x 1 brick & tile home renovated to perfection & offering both formal & informal living. Nestled behind a picket fence and framed by established gardens, this stunning home is a delight!
• Stylish family room with timber floors & bi-fold doors, complete with phantom screens lead to the alfresco area
• Dining room
• Impressive contemporary kitchen with ample bench space, cupboards galore, dishwasher, induction hot plate & under bench oven, coffee station with a second sink & access to the alfresco area
• Three bedrooms with quality carpets, timber blinds & two with built in robes
• Family bathroom, complete with bath and separate wc.
• Laundry with bi fold doors
• Fantastic alfresco entertaining area offering informal seating & dining & stunning garden views
• Leafy, private back garden with a grassed area and attractive hedging
• Single garage
• Single carport but ample off street parking – definitely a bonus!
• Additional features: freshly painted inside, timber floors, quality light fittings, ducted evap air con system, alarm, easy care auto reticulated gardens
• Pretty street and just a stroll to the pubs, restaurants, river, transport, Guildford Grammar and close the airport and shopping centres.
• Block size: 372m2
MAKE 4 Hubert Street YOURS!