A lifetime opportunity to indulge yourself in a piece of paradise!
This home is a handsome 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, split level, cedar & iron home, perfectly positioned to capture tranquil tree top views, breathe the fresh air & feel as though you have "escaped to the country," 1804m2 undulating lush established block in a cosy cul de sac location.
• Wide rambling verandas capturing tree tops views
• The large kitchen with loads of bench space, storage galore, hot plate & wall oven, dishwasher & large windows is the hub of the home.
• Spacious informal dining, sitting area with large timber windows
• Step down to an inviting and spacious lounge room complete with r/c unit, slow combustion stove, ceiling fans and access to the wide rambling verandas
• The private Master bedroom is on this level and is roomy indeed with walk in robe, separate tiled shower, vanity & wc. Timber sliding doors lead to the veranda, capturing tranquil tree top views. Wake up to paradise every day!
• The three other double bedrooms all with amazing windows, two with built in robes are located on the top level.
• There is also a another lovely sitting room located on the top level along with a;
• Family bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
• Separate wc.
• Linen closet.
• Double carport with ample off street parking
• Ducted evaporative air con system
• Loft storage with some storage underneath the house
• Gas bottles
• Septic system
• Close to both the Junior & Senior Helena College Schools.
This memorable home has so much on offer! Large rooms, vaulted ceilings, windows galore allowing peaceful views!
PARADISE MUST BE NEAR!