Simply irresistible rambling 5x2 weatherboard & iron home, beautifully positioned on a 1012m2 block, just a stroll to the SWAN RIVER, the café strip, pubs, shopping centre & transport.
38 Devon Road has all the wonderful trimmings you would expect to enjoy in such a memorable home.
• White picket fence sets the scene
• Rambling front veranda – that perfect spot to watch the world go by
• Impressive corbelled arched hallway with ceiling roses
• 4 double bedrooms – 3 located at the front of the home boasting high ornate ceilings, timber floors, sash windows & high profile skirting boards. Two with ceiling fans.
• The country kitchen is the hub of the home and is made from handcrafted Huon Pine – it has loads of bench space, cupboards galore, stainless steel stove, Metters stove, dishwasher, walk in pantry central island bench, with some decorative press tin.
• The informal dining room is very inviting and will accommodate the largest of families. It is fitted with a r/c unit.
• Spacious family room with access to the private back veranda
• The family bathroom is a semi-ensuite with dual access for easy convenience and has a pedestal, shower & wc.
• Access to the well appointed laundry is via this bathroom
• The romantic master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and is very inviting & spacious – not only are there built in robes but there is a dressing room that leads to the superb ensuite. Black & white tiles, claw foot bath, shower, pedestal, wc & bidet. French doors lead to the back veranda affording lush garden views.
• The iron spiral staircase leads to the loft area (some 55m2) and could be used as the 5th bedroom or a teenagers retreat. Loft storage is another bonus.
• Large powered shed.
• Double carport
• A variety of wonderful fruit trees for you to enjoy. A generous grassed area with attractive hedging – plenty of room for a pool or simply enjoy the luxury of space.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES YOU ARE BOUND TO LOVE: Solar panels, water storage tanks, Security system, a r/c unit, ceiling fans, high ornate ceilings, timber floors, sash windows, high profile skirting boards, picture rails & so much more for you to discover and enjoy.
THERE’S A LOT TO LOVE