They say a picture paints a thousand words – this stunning 496sqm, tri-level masterpiece is breathtakingly beautiful inside and out and is perfectly positioned to capture uninterrupted Helena River wetland views! The attention to detail and quality are clearly on show and this remarkable residence is simply EXQUISITE!
• Long driveway affording ample off street parking and room for a boat or small caravan
• Decked portico with attractive lattice
• French doors to the Foyer
• Attractive doors lead to a kitchen you see in those glossy magazines. Central island bench, black Falcon stove, integrated double fridge/freezer, black CaesarStone bench tops,, cupboards galore, double Butler’s sink, subway tiles, Perrin Rowe tapware including a pot tap. 3 striking pendant lights over the island bench.
• The theme continues in the SCULLERY with single Butler’s sink, dishwasher and fabulous storage
• Inviting formal dining with sensations tree tops views
• Stylish sitting room with gas fire and decorative mantle
• Study or 5th bedroom
• Powder room
• Romantic private master bedroom with garden and wetland views. Double built in robe and walk in robe and a super ensuite offering large shower, double vanity and separate wc.
• 7m x 7m auto garage with shopping entrance for easy convenience
• The auto reticulated gardens are a dream and easy care. The West facing white pergola with shade cloth is eye catching
• There is a decked alfresco entertaining area is under the main roof and the wide deck continues along the back of the house.
• Small weatherboard & iron cubby house.
• Garden Shed
• Grand stairwell leads to a landing
• Double bedroom with quality carpets and walk in robe
• Powder room
• Gorgeous family bathroom with vanity, shower and a luxurious deep bath
• Double bedroom with walk in robe, quality drapes and access to an amazing balcony
• French doors lead to an informal sitting room complete with kitchenette & small sink disguised behind bi-fold doors
• Step out into the amazing balcony – big enough to entertain family and friends and just relax and watch to seasons unfold. The tree tops views make you feel you could be anywhere in the country and not minutes from buzzing Guildford
• The third bedroom is just beautiful – access to the balcony, double built in robe and walk in robe and superb ensuite offering shower, double vanity and separate wc.
• The Home Theatre is perfectly tucked away and drapes feature the back wall.
• Massive walk in fitted store room is another great feature
• Handsome stairs take you to a large carpeted loft with vaulted ceiling and white shutters – this area is also fitted with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning – an office – a teenagers retreat, man cave or an activity room – what a choice.
Additional Features: High ceilings throughout, loads of windows to capture amazing views,
Blackbutt flooring to the main living areas, skirting boards, intercom system, alarm, excellent
Storage, crim screens.
This superb residence is a once in a life time opportunity to call HOME and it could be YOURS!
Viewing by appointment only.