This exquisite two storey Federation style 4 x 3 home privately positioned with a rural outlook is full of surprises.
At first glance you will think it was built in the 1900s. This replica of an early 20th Century home is full of all the charm and character they used to make and is perfectly positioned to maximise every inch of the land and offers a floor plan destined for great living:
• Decked veranda
• Stunning original lead light door
• Impressive hallway with chandelier, fretwork, ceiling roses & skirting boards
• Romantic master bedroom with sash windows, ceiling roses, picture rails, r/c unit and ceiling fan.
• Superb ensuite with timber vanity, shower, walk in robe, separate wc & lead light sash window.
• Private Home Theatre with coffered ceiling and white shutters
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with sash windows, walk in robe and ensuite with timber vanity, shower, wc and sash window
• At the end of the hallway step down to a country kitchen which is the hub of the home. Ample bench space, cupboards galore, dishwasher, butler’s sink, Belling stove, attractive timber bench and gorgeous alfresco views via large timber framed windows
• Inviting informal dining
• Your very own WINE Cellar underneath the stairs
• The ultimate in Alfresco entertaining awaits. Cedar lined with feature lighting, built in cupboards (with gas bayonet), bar fridge, TV, Cafe Blinds and simply stunning rural views.
• Easy care gardens with quality turf for easy convenience and garden lights. That perfect spot to entertain, relax and watch the seasons unfold.
• The spacious and well appointed laundry if located off the alfresco and affords loads of cupboards, double linen press, drying rack and the 3rd wc.
• Storeroom under the main roof.
• Double auto garage
• Teenager’s treat, activity room or an additional sitting room.
• Tiled balcony with sale affording tree top views
• Two additional spacious bedrooms, three generous built in robes in each room, one with a study nook and attractive white shutters
• Plenty of room abounds the superb family bathroom (semi-ensuite for both bedrooms.) Free standing bath, shower, separate WC and handsome Balinese timber vanity.
• Linen closet
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Ample guest parking, attractive easy care auto reticulated gardens, ducted REVERSE cycle air con, r/c unit to master bed, high ornate ceilings, skirting boards, picture rails, timber floors, fretwork, intercom system and attractive light fittings. This magnificent home is TRULY A MARRIAGE MADE IN HEAVEN! Block size: 419m2