A small novel could be written on the individual features of this impressive 4 x 2 home, perfectly positioned to capture wetland views. A strong, sophisticated contemporary palette and space are undoubtedly 15 Barcoo Mews’ forte’. At the risk of leaving out what may become some of your most enjoyable features – I invite you to view and enjoy this masterpiece at your leisure!
• Impressive Gallery style hallway
• Private master bedroom with WIRs, superb ensuite complete with two rain showers, black shutters, fitted day bed & r/c unit
• Three additional stylish bedrooms with built in robes
• Superb family bathroom with shower, vanity & deep bath
• Powder room
• Secluded home theatre with pocket doors
• Breathtaking open plan family & dining room with vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the heated pool and tree tops views
• The kitchen is a knock out! Stone bench tops, cupboards galore, dishwasher, Bosch hot plate and oven, built in coffee machine, built in oven/microwave, wine rack, study nook imported Italian porcelain sheet tiled splash back which is carried on through the Scullery & Laundry.
• The Scullery is a surprise, hidden away with sink and ample cupboards, the laundry runs off this and again has loads of cupboards and laundry hampers
• Fabulous alfresco entertaining under the main roof complete with ceiling fan and decorative wall art.
• HEATED POOL in an elevated position with water feature
• Decked conversational fire pit
• SENSATIONAL WETLAND VIEWS
Additional features: Ducted REVERSE cycle air con, porcelain tiles, stunning light fittings, quality carpets, security screens, alarm, CCTV x 5 cameras, video intercom, 5.5kw Solar panels, easy care auto reticulated gardens, rear garden feature lighting, built in speakers to the kitchen, alfresco and pool area. Double auto garage with shopping entrance. Total area 305m2 Block size 533m2
YOUR WAIT IS OVER!