Simply gorgeous 4x2 brick & iron home perfectly positioned on a 1072m2 block zoned R20.
This family favourite is light and bright and offers both formal & informal living. You will love entertaining in the impressive pitched gabled alfresco area and there is plenty of room for all your family and friends.
• Well set back from the street flanked by pretty established gardens
• Front veranda
• Feature front door
• Stylish formal lounge/dining with timber floors, gas fireplace & mantle – lovely large window letting in plenty of natural light. Ceiling fan.
• Three bedrooms at the front – all with built in robes, timber floors - the front two bedrooms have ceiling fans and are fitted with electric shutters
• Family bathroom with vanity, corner bath with shower. Separate wc.
• The well appointed Tasmanian Oak kitchen with ample bench space & cupboards galore is the hub of the home. Bosch dishwasher, gas hot plate & under bench oven. Tiled floors.
• Informal dining/family room with r/c unit and lovely garden views.
• Sunroom, activity room or study (the choice is yours) leads to the alfresco area.
• Private master bedroom with ceiling fan is at the rear affording garden views, walk in robe, superb ensuite & sliding door to the alfresco area.
• Laundry & 2nd wc.
• Love entertaining in the wrap around pitched gabled alfresco area with extensive paving.
• Garage with automatic door affording two parking bays in tandem. PLENTY of off street parking and access to the rear of the garage to house a boat, caravan, work van and more!
• 3 phase 9x6m2 powered workshop is another great feature.
• Garden shed, vegie tubs, massive grassed area, fruit trees – plenty of room for a POOL!
• Additional features: high ceilings, some ornate cornices, timber floors, easy care BORE reticulated gardens, SOLAR panels & solar hws. Alarm system.
This immaculate home is located in a secluded cul de sac and close to transport, shops, schools & the airport.
Potential sub division subject to approvals, proposed site plan available upon request.
There’s a lot to like and viewing will not disappoint.